Position: Receptionist (Full Time)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Full Time Receptionist (35 hours per week) is available to join the Rua Red team. This position will be offered on an initial 6 month contract and a probationary period of 3 months will be included.
The main duties of the Receptionist is to provide front line services to Rua Red visitors and customers and to provide administration support for hires and bookings. The post holder is responsible for ensuring that all creative tenants, visitors and customers to Rua Red are welcomed and that their enquiries and needs are met courteously, efficiently and effectively. (Download pdf below for full job description)
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with customers both in person and on the telephone, and, a proven commitment to high levels of customer service.
• Experience of working as part of a team.
• Good IT skills, in particular using windows software and social media networking, familiarity with a venue booking system will be an advantage.
• Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
• Experience of cash handling and financial transactions.
• Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts.
• An interest in the arts.
• Experience of managing Access database and web based media sites.
• Experience working in the Not for Profit sector.
Salary: €20000 per annum
Holidays: 20 days per year pro – rata
Please send a current CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com please enter ‘Receptionist’ into the subject of the email.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th August @ midday.
Interviews will take place 23rd & 24th August 2017