THURS | 7.30PM – 8.30PM
Yoga means union in Sanskrit, to add, to join or to unite which is the union of mind, body and soul. At the Healing Space we strive to teach all aspects of yoga, with the intention that peace of mind should be available to all.
This class is for beginners right up to the more advanced practitioner. It is essential to note that Yoga is for everyone, for any age group, especially for those who think they are too stiff or inflexible for yoga so whether you want to improve your flexibility, tone your body, improve your circulation, yoga can help you. It improves your mental wellbeing, helps to deal with stress and helps the whole body to become, strong, fit and healthy.
Benefits of yoga:
- Improved flexibility, spine strength and core posture<./li>
- Increase blood circulation to all the organs and your skin.
- Decreases levels of Cortisol, the stress hormone and reduces blood pressure.
- Reduction in weight and body fat around organs.
- Increased levels of concentration and memory.
- Increased lung capacity and digestion.
- Develops discipline.
- Develops strong muscle tone.
- Boosts your immune systems and helps to alleviate pain.
For more info or to book please contact Annmarie:
Phone: 087 6952252